- Visitors can walk on the many routes across the farm and the two mile Millenium Walk, play tennis (with prior agreement), and fish for trout on the River Devon
- Within 30 minutes are Stirling Castle, Wallace Monument, Bannockburn Battlefield, Alloa Tower, Castle Campbell, Kinross House and gardens, Loch Leven with boat trips to the island, Falkland Palace and Scone Palace.
- Blair Drummond Safari Park, near Stirling and Deep Sea World at North Queensferry
- There are 10 golf courses within 15 miles of Arndean. Muckhart is on the edge of the Estate and Dollar is only 2 miles away. There are 6 championship courses within a 1 hour drive: Muirfield, St Andrews, Kingsbarns, Carnoustie, Gleneagles and Loch Lomond.
- There are many lochs, rivers and fisheries in the locality. The River Devon flows through the Estate and trout fishing can be booked through the farm office. Excellent trout fishing is available on Loch Leven and there is the very best salmon fishing within 30 minutes drive.
- In season, shooting can be arranged on the Estate or in the local area.
- The Ochil Hills run for 20 miles from Stirling in the West to Muckhart in the East and rise to over 2,300 feet with stunning views of Central Scotland and the Highlands.
- The Glenshee slopes are 2 hours drive. There are two dry ski slopes within easy reach; Tillicoultry and Edinburgh, both with instructional classes, ski hire and repair.
- The local paragliding centre is in Menstrie, 5 miles, and instruction is available for all ages and levels of ability.
- There are 3 riding schools within 2 miles of the cottages.
Off Road Driving
- The Scottish off Road Driving Centre is near Gateside, 15 miles away.
- The nearest shops are in Dollar, 2 miles away. There is a designer outlet at Tillicoultry (4 miles) with Edinburgh and Perth within easy driving range. The House of Bruar is 45 miles to the North.
- There are two excellent restaurants within 3 miles and six within 10 miles. There is an excellent pub in Dollar and Muckhart (2 miles) and two take-away restaurants in Dollar.