1. Definitely go to The Loch Melfort Hotel. Live music every second Friday. Half a mile away and easy to walk.
2. Loch Melfort Hotel- unrivalled views. And I truly mean, they are INCREDIBLE
3. A boat trip with Duncan and The Farsain down at Craobh Haven. He takes you wildlife spotting around the islands and to the world famous Coryvekkan Whirlpool
4. Horse Trekking at Lunga stables - she lets you ride from pub to pub and the horses wait outside- it's hilarious!
5. Live Music every Friday at The Lord of the Isles pub, Craobh Haven. If you ask earle enough the bar staff will do their best to get you home after a few gins.
6. Fantastic Kayaking from the point just outside the house. The Kayak school is 2.5 miles away at Craobh Haven.
7. Incredible walk behind the house up to a viewpoint where you can see the right across to the islands.
8. If the weather is great you don't even have to leave the decking outside of the panoramic window - just look at that view(picture on property details page)